St Paul held their Children’s Pageant at the December 17th worship Service. The children did a great job and the story of the birth of Jesus was enjoyed by all.
Our goal is to invite our faith community to join us in a guided exploration of the core foundation of our beliefs based on scripture and on God’s ongoing revalation. We seek to engage learners in all stages of life and faith. This journey may take a variety of paths toward continual growth. Our goal is to reach the individual needs of all God’s children and to help them grow in their faith and its expression in daily life.
We provide many opportunities for children through adults to explore the Bible:
- Sunday School for children ages 4 through 6th grade
- Confirmation for 7th and 8th grade youth
- Adult education series, offered both morning and evening to meet the need of those who work.
Fellowship and worship opportunities for all ages:
- Movie nights, pool parties, advent workshops, Easter Egg Hunt, and Rally Day celebrations.
- We provide nursery care each Sunday for the little ones.
2015 Easter Egg Hunt
Evan enjoying some fun time playing in the nursery